I enjoyed delivering this webinar for Bucks HSC in association with Buckinghamshire New University back in January 2021.
I covered the following:
- Why User Experience (UX) is so important to the success of any technology project
- Understanding your users
- User Experience is not User Interface design
- The importance of keeping things simple
- Examples of good and bad design
- Tools and resources to help develop better user experiences
Who was it for?
Anybody involved in or interested in developing software solutions or apps for end-users. This may include:
- Entrepreneurs – including SMEs and Start-ups
- Software Engineers or App Developers
- Product Owners
- Project Managers
- Students of Computing, Software or Design
If you’d like me to deliver it again for your own organisation or audience, get in touch.